Sunday, April 19, 2009

Use of technology inside and outside of class...

...becomes more and more important.
I can't think of a presentation that I have prepared or listened to during college where PowerPoint was not used. I think that not using PowerPoint is a missed chance to provide clarity and to support your arguments with visual statistics and images.

Tools such as Blackboard are very useful for group work. I used my group's file exchange a lot to make sure that I do the work that I'm supposed to do and in order to make work efficient by checking the status of my group member's work which in turn made it possible to work on a group project without having to meet every other day.

I believe that technology, because of its potential efficiency and productivity, will become more and more prevalent at Universities and in the work place.

No comments:

Post a Comment