Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hey everyone!!!

I'm Liane, I'm a health science major and this is my 5th semester here at Clemson University. I'm originally from Germany but I'm here for about two years now and i enjoy it a lot. The most frequent question that people ask me is: "Why did you come to Clemson or how did you find out about Clemson?" and one of my answers is: "Clemson actually found me." I got recruited via mail by the Women's Track & Field coach and they offered me a full scholarship. The timing was perfect because I was about to apply for University in Germany and I thought it would be a great opportunity and the last chance to study abroad. I took the chance and now I'm here:)
The Track & Field season is just about to start, so if you are interested you should definitely come out to the track and support us. Our schedule is posted online. I hope I will see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment