Saturday, January 24, 2009

10 years from now...

I usually work from one short-term goal to the other since you never know what is going to change in the long-term. Anyway, I am planning on graduating from Clemson University in December 2010. I would like to go to medical school afterward, which would be in fall 2011. In the meantime I would like to gain some practical experience in the medical field either at home or in a Spanish speaking country. After completing medical school, I would like to go back to Germany to find work, to settle down and hopefully to have my own family. If everything works out like I just explained, in ten years, I will live somewhere in Germany (or Europe). I will be fluent in at least two languages. I will have found a place where I want to stay for the rest of my life. I will have a partner with whom I want to stay for the rest of my life and I will planning on having my own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment