Sunday, February 8, 2009

Interview mistakes

If I was the employer I would be very disappointed to find out that an employee was lying in his or her interview and even worse, I would not be able to fully trust that person's reliability and loyalty anymore. I think honesty always works best. So if there is a question where you truly do not have an answer it is not a shame to eloquently explain that you are lacking knowledge or an answer to that particular question. The best way to avoid those kind of situations is to prepare as much as you can, especially when you are a person who tends to be very nervous in an interview situation. I would recommend to learn as much about the company or institution as possible, because it can be either impressive to know some facts and details or it can be very embarrassing not to know what the company or institution is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment